Monday, May 6, 2013

New controller

I haven't posted in a while so I figured I would show off my new controller that I did. 

It started off black. I thought it was pretty bland so I kicked it up a notch! 

I ordered a white controller shell with clear buttons, thumb sticks, microphone face plate and triggers.

After that came in I decided to take it to the next level and add some purple LED's.

It came out looking like this.

I think it turned out awesome! especially for my first try at led lighting in the controllers. Now the LED's aren't really purple they are UV so they aren't as bright as a normal LED that's why in the bottom part of the controller the light is not evenly spread out, but none the less it still looks good. I left it like this for about a day then I had another idea. Graphics!

I had the local graphics shop make me some decals. One of my gamertag with me and Dylon's clan name above it, and the other a silhouette of a Battlefield 3 soldier.

It now looks like this.

I ordered 2 more wireless controllers off eBay the other day so my next project will be started soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment