Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Boards Pt. 2

Well we had a decent weekend where I could work on the boards! and let me say I think they turned out great! especially since I don't have the steadiest hand in the world. Anyways on to the pictures!

This is my board. My wife wanted to have the Browning deer logo on the boards so I went with a orange one. Now the orange line is not very straight because the paint I used was meant for glass, when painted on it was transparent so I had to blob it on then try to straighten the line up with white paint. I guess it doesn't have to be perfect though since they are just corn hole boards.


And this is my wifes board. She wanted to have a pink Browning deer logo to match her pink bags. The pink paint was the same as the orange(made for glass) but it wasn't as hard to work with for some reason as this line came out way better!

I still need to add the final coat, its like a clear epoxy wax or something along those lines, after that then they are ready for play!

No comments:

Post a Comment