Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boards

Hello again everyone! I must say my blog went from 74 views to 450ish over night!!! woohoo! 

Today I thought I would show the progress on my corn hole boards. They have been built, paint colors picked out, bags bought and decals bought, so now all I have to do is paint them and get them ready for play!

Here are the boards almost complete minus paint. My stepdad helped me build them.

This is a quick picture I made in Microsoft paint. Black outline, black triangle and black legs, then the white on the outside of the triangle. The pink drawing is supposed to be the Browning deer logo. My wifes board is going to have a pink deer and mine will be orange. We got matching bags too!


Another cool little thing I will be doing to the boards is adding some lighting to the hole and to the underneath of the board.



I ordered some white 3mm LED's from eBay. I then took a strand of old LED Christmas lights, took the LED's out of them and replaced them with the LED's I bought off eBay. I then dipped the tip of them into orange and pink paint so that way they would glow orange!








I also bought some El-Wire off eBay(I like eBay cant you tell?) Im not sure if I will be using this on the boards or not yet but this stuff is pretty cool. Its waterproof I have seen where people will sew it into their clothes it looks pretty awesome. 

Well thats all for the boards at the moment I still need to paint them so as soon as I do I will post the finished pictures on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment