Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cruzin

Well its starting to warm up outside the perfect weather for taking a nice ride through the mountains! Today I thought I'd share all the vehicles I've owned.

First up was my pride and joy! A 2002 Lexus IS300.
Her name was Evelyn! I bought this car from Tampa Florida. Now that may not seem like much but I live in Virginia. I flew down there bought it and drove it all the way back home. After a while the mod bug bit me so I started modding it a bit. First came wheels 18'' Gunmetal MSR wheels, then the 2 inch lowering springs, then the full WALD lip kit and headlight eyelids, Carbon fiber rear window spoiler, carbon fiber hood with aerocatch carbon fiber flush mount hood pins and red painted brake calipers with lexus decals.

funny story. One day I was at Advance auto and some guy walks up to me. He was talking about my car and how he liked it then he says " hey man I like them tail lights how much did they cost you? I want to get a set like that for my car" all I said was "oh about 16,500.00. The tail lights on the car are stock from the factory. He didnt say anything and just walked away haha.







I loved that car and I miss it like crazy!

Next up is my beloved 1989 Honda Civic Wagon DX, its also known as a Wagovan as the base model type of this is named a Wagovan.

I bought this car from a used car place for 1500.00 it had 135k miles on it, it was bone stock, had one owner who was a older army gent and it had service records a mile long. My type of car! now this car is different then what everyone else had around here, most of the time people have never heard of a Wagovan.




This picture is the day that I bought it. Completely stock but it didnt stay that way for long.

I had got this valve cover from the junk yard a while back for another civic that I had. I shaved all the lettering off the top and sprayed it with a high gloss white and then drew that picture on with a sharpie and spray painted a clear coat over top of it. I think it made the bland engine bay pop!

Then came a red stripe around the body lines and some yellow fog lights in the bumper.

Then I picked up some stock Honda fat 5's and painted them white then threw them on.


I then added a Yakima roof rack, Lowering springs and 8k HID headlights. I loved the way this car looked. It was so different then what everyone else had . I had just finished making this car the way I wanted it to look and then this happend.


I was on the way back from my grandpas house and I didnt notice the truck in front of me was stopped because of a ambulance coming from the other direction. I hit him doing 45 MPH and let me tell you man that hurt. I had a wink mirror in my car. It went from the passenger side to the drivers side and it gave a panoramic view out the back so there were no blind spots. My face hit that and in turn it broke the windshield since I hit it so hard. Had to get a few stitches in my nose but other then that I didn't get banged up to bad.

After it sat a while I got it to look like this but I could never figure out why the motor wouldn't start so I ended up selling it.


Now comes the fun stuff!

My 1992 Honda CBR 600F2





This was my first bike. I got it when I was about 19 and still living at my parents place. Let me tell you my mom didn't like it at all, she wouldn't even let me buy a bike. You may be wondering how I got one then. I had been saving my money for a good while then I finally found a bike that I liked, It just so happens that weekend my family were taking the RV out and going camping so I called the guy up told him I would be down there to pick up the bike and be bringing it home. It was about a hour and a half drive away to pick it up, paid the guy loaded it up and brought it home without my mom knowing anything about it, or so I thought. My neighbors saw me unloading it and called up my mom and told her. When she got home she acted like nothing was wrong, didn't say anything about the bike. I finally told her I had bought one and she said "I know" she still didn't like the idea of me having one but eventually she came to accept it.

After a while I had to fix the broken plastics that were on it so I took them all off fixed them and painted them.




I think it came out looking really good. 

Well thats all for the cars today I will post more of my other vehicles later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment