Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Gamer With A Hammer Intro.

Hello everyone! My name is Drake, I'm 25 years old and I'm a gamer who loves to build things! This will be my blog for pictures, DIY's and everything else that has to do with video games, building things and electronics.

Ok so on to the posts. The wife and I finally bought a house, we have done some things to it but not many. I did get a shed so this first post will be about the progress on the shed AKA "The Man Cave".





These are the only pictures I have of the building process. Let me tell you, this was not as easy as I thought it would be. The instructions and the way it tells you to build it is just strange. I finally got it together with the help of my father and his boss. My fathers boss is the owner of a construction company he reads multi-million dollar building plans, yet the plans for this tiny shed had all of us stumped. We ended up throwing out the plans and putting it together by what the parts looked like.

I don't have any finished pictures of the outside right now but I will upload some.

Now, Lets move to the inside. The pictures below are a few months after the shed was finished. I started moving some of my stuff in and getting it all set up.

In this picture I've gotten some of my tools on the peg board, hooked up my speakers and put a small tv on the wall that my dad gave me.



The top picture is a panoramic I snapped with a app on my phone. I had some old bamboo window blinds laying around so decided they would work well in the "Man Cave".




The top picture is of my old Nintendo 64 that I decided to put in the shed.
The bottom picture you can see where I've started painting some of the bare wood, Also hooked up my Xbox 360 that I fixed. you can also see the picture to the left of the tv, My wife bought me that for a wedding gift, it says Nester's Man Cave.

Well I think I will end this very long post and start the next part of the shed in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment