Friday, March 29, 2013

Shiny

Last weekend I went to Dylon's house to play some Battlefield 3 on Xbox while the wife went to a concert to see Eric Church and Florida Georgia Line. We were unstoppable but we soon got tired of being so good(LOL just kidding) so he had the idea to paint his Xbox controller, he had seen where I painted a few of mine so he asked if I would help. Now Dylon has been my friend since we were in the crib at his moms house throwing baby powder everywhere so I never have a problem with helping him out. We ran to the store and started painting, he did his green with black thumb sticks. It turned out pretty good so I decided to paint mine battleship grey with a thick clear coat. Well for some reason the paint would not fully harden so every time we touched it the controller would stick to our hands. Dylon eventually got his to dry but mine on the other hand would not. After I got back to my place I pulled out my paint thinner and cleaned all the paint off the controller and decided to start over. This time I went with flat black with a clear coat that has metallic flake in it, and let me tell you it turned out awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment